Presenters: Sarah Becker, LCSW, National MRSS Consultant Rick Shepler, Ph.D., LPCC-SUPV, Co-Director of the CABH COE, CWRU
Supervisors will learn how to utilize the MRSS practice standards to provide supervisory oversight of staffing, caseload management, and progression through MRSS practice phases. Tracking and staffing 24/7 outreach availability and the use of daily team meetings for progress updates will be discussed.
Zoom Registration Link:
CEUs: Social Worker and Counselor supervision CEs applied for
Learning Objectives: Participants will be able to:
1) List the MRSS supervisory roles and functions
2) Apply the MRSS practice standards in supervision.
3) Utilize strategies for managing MRSS 24/7 availability, and managing staff caseloads.
4) Utilize daily team meetings in monitoring high acuity concerns across caseloads
5) Assist MRSS staff in monitoring the progression through MRSS phases
This training is supported by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services, SAMHSA, and the Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Center of Excellence at Case Western Reserve University
WraparoundOhio.org is presented by The Center for Innovative Practices | Part of the Begun Center for Violence Prevention
at Case Western Reserve University’s Mandel School of Applied Social Services
Campus Location: 11235 Bellflower Road Room 375 | Cleveland, OH 44106
Mailing Address: 10900 Euclid Avenue | Cleveland, OH 44106-7164
Telephone: 216-368-6293 | email: email@example.com
© 2019 Center for Innovative Practices, Cleveland, Ohio 44106